Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday's Finds

Today, my friend and I ventured out into the community to check out some garage and estate sales.  We had a fun time and found some great deals which I promise to feature in the near future.  I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the garage sales as I was expecting the winter weather to shut them down completely.  If you weren't able to spend the day treasure hunting (or even if you were!), here are my favorite finds from the Spokane Craigslist:

I think this seller's cooler is really cool.  I wish I could think of an alternate use for it so I could put it in my apartment.
 
Vintage Thermos Metal Cooler
$20

Still in great condition for its age. Vintage green metal siding, metal handles, metal locks and metal drain. Have seen others like it online for $35. 

Find original post and purchase information here: Cool Cooler.


I find this glassware to be really pretty and if you google "Noritake Spotlight Glassware" some other colors in this same style can be found for sale.  Maybe this could be the start of a beautiful new collection for someone.

Noritaki Spotlight Glassware
$10

Very nice set,
Hardly used, and very decorative. 

Find purchase information and original post here: Glassware.






I can see some small child loving this:

Bouncy Horse
$10

Nice spring horse. Works great. A little ware on the paint on the saddle part. Horse body is in great condition. Smaller bodied horse. 

Find original post and purchase information here: Bouncy Horse.





This has got to be one of the most popular styles of patio tables out there.  This one looks like it's in good condition and seems like it would be a good buy if you are in the market for one.

Metal and Glass Patio Table
$10

Table in good shape.

Find original post and purchase information here: Patio Table.







As I have probably mentioned before, I have an interest in making things from scratch.  Although I don't cook very much, when I do I prefer to start from as close to scratch as reasonably possible.  That being said, making yogurt isn't something I have done before but this Craigslist posting has me wondering if I should give it a whirl.

Salton Yogurt Maker
$10

Yogurt maker with instructions. Works perfectly. Sells for about $35.99 on Amazon.

Find original post and purchase information here: Yogurt Maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and don't forget to share your great finds!