Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday's Finds

Here are the latest and greatest postings (in my opinion) from the Spokane Craigslist.   Click on the post's title to be taken to the original CL ad.  Enjoy!

I like the funky and unique shape of this shelf and I think it would look great painted a fun color.

$10

Shelf --wood--24" tall--48" long--6" wide--










This buffet is FREE.  Enough said, right?  But I think its pretty good looking and from the picture it looks to be in pretty good shape.
FREE

I have a desk/Buffet that is in good condition. Just taking up space. Free to the first taker. 







This vintage lava lamp would look good sitting on the shelf posted above!

$10

A nice lava lamp with spun aluminum frame. 














For some reason, I think this little accordian is really sweet.

$20

This is a 1960's toy acordian, that is in new condition. 









Happy Hunting!
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and don't forget to share your great finds!