Sunday, February 6, 2011

[Pretty Little Things] Sunday's Finds

I have some vintage jewelry pieces from my grandmother that I wear regularly.  Passing things down is one of my favorite ways to "recycle" and I will do a post soon on some of my favorite items that have been passed down to me.

Here are some pretty little things available locally that could start the tradition of passing things down in your family:

$20

This ring is very small size and great for a pinky ring or someone with very slender fingers. This is a piece of costume jewelry but is quite old and in good condition. Cash only.   Will consider best offer.





Someone with an Etsy store, posted this ad on the Spokane CL saying they will sell their items locally so those of us in the area can save on shipping costs.  Their Etsy store lists some great jewelry and here are a few of my favs for $20 and under (click on the image to be taken to the listing):




A $7 vase might not be the type of thing that you would think to pass down but I really appreciate the pretty, useful things I have received from family members, no matter their value.

Flower Pattern Vase/Jar
$7

The seller did not provide anymore information about the vase so please click on the posts title to be taken to the original ad.

Happy Hunting!
Lu



Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and don't forget to share your great finds!