Tuesday, March 1, 2011

[Local Business] Celebrations

Hello Readers!

I hope you had a lovely weekend full of amazing bargains.  Today's post is a little different than usual but I couldn't bear to keep this great info from you. 


Sophie
Setero over at Dime Days let her readers in on a yummy tip the other day, Celebrations, a local cupcake boutique, offers great deals to their Facebook followers.  Deals range from spontaneous happy hours when cupcakes are just $1 to FREE secret cupcakes on certain days. 

You can fin
d Celebrations Facebook page here.  

I have already had the pleasure of sampling a FREE secret cupcake and it was delicious.   
And for those of you that haven't checked out Sestero's Dime Days blog, it's definitely worth a peek!

Happy (delicious) bargain hunting!
Lu

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Lu! Thanks for the mention! I have been loving reading your blog and checking out some fun things around Spokane. I have definitely been checking out the beauty school you mentioned a few weeks ago! I'm so glad we got to meet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and don't forget to share your great finds!