Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday's Picks

Here are todays picks from the Spokane Craigslist ads:


I like that this vintage craft table has an interesting linoleum top and it sure is the right price!


Vintage Kids Craft Table
FREE


We HATE to just junk this cool table, but we have no room for it, now that the kids are bigger. It is a very old, incredibly sturdy vintage kids craft table. It measures approximately 2 feet high by 4 feet long by 3 feet wide. It has cool, old linoleum on the top, sturdy wooden legs, and an aluminum edge. Very cool!


I think this little speaker dog thing is humorous and it's a good deal at $10.  Here is a comparable dog/speaker for $40: I- Dog Dance Black.


I-DOG I-POD MP3 MUSIC SPEAKER WITH LED LIGHTS & MOTION. 
$10












It's a little hard to tell but I think this could be a really cool, mid-century looking side table.


Night Stand
$15


















I recently acquired a similar Dooney and Bourke purse and I love it! 


Dooney and Burke Handbag Purse
$15 OBO


Dooney and Bourke all-weather leather handbag/purse. In excellent condition! 












Happy Hunting!
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and don't forget to share your great finds!