Wednesday, January 19, 2011

[$25-35] Wednesday's Finds

Normally I limit my finds to $20 and under but this is a special edition post featuring some great finds between $25 and $35.  There are great listings in this price range and I encourage you to search around for yourself (and don't forget to share your wonderful finds with Lu's List).


I have liked Formica tables for as long as I can remember but they always seem to be so expensive but if you are in the market for one, this seller is looking to get rid of theirs for what seems like a reasonable price.

Formica Table
$35

Vintage, very solid table! Reasonable wear and tear from being used (slight scratches on chrome...but no noticeable scratches on top), but overall in GREAT condition. No chairs or leaf additions included. On Ebay this table is over $100! Size is 29.5W x 41.5L x 29H.
Find purchase information and original post here: Formica Table.
















I wonder if my landlord would let me put this in the lobby...it would only take about 200 purchases until I made a profit.  But it seems like there are more dogs than kids in my building my missed opportunity could be your gain if you purchase this sellers gumball machine.

Gumball/Candy Vending Machine 
$35

Antique style, seems to work fine.  Very sturdy.

Original post and purchase information can be found here:  Gumball Machine.











This lamp reminds me of the popular Arco Floor Lamp which can be viewed on the Design Within Reach website here.

Big Lamp
$30

Big lamp with a marble base, it is a spider lamp with 5 extended lights. Very nice. 

See a picture of the base, the original post, and purchase information here:  Lamp.






I enjoy the strawberry motif (and the price) of this vintage cookware set.

Strawberry Kitchen
$25

Strawberries n' cream stoneware dishes and cookware set for sale - cookware hardly used. 

The seller also mentions that they have a large collection of misc strawberry kitchen ware if buyers are interested.
See the original post and purchase information here: Strawberry Kitchen.












And just a note to let people know that I noticed a large amount of reasonably priced cribs on Craigslist the last few days.  So if you are in the market for one (congrats! and) maybe take a moment to search around on Craigslist.

Happy Hunting!
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and don't forget to share your great finds!