Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday's Finds

Here is a sampling of my favorite listings from the Spokane Craigslist site within the last few days:

I smell fresh donuts when I look at this ad.

Bella Cucina Donut Maker
$20

Brand new in the box.  Purchased from Macy's for $50, great deal at $20! 

This do-it-all donut maker from Bella Cucina lets you serve up homemade mini doughnuts in no time flat (or round)! Baked instead of deep fried, these delicious treats are a healthier choice whenever you crave something sweet.
FEATURES:
* Makes 7 mini donuts
* Nonstick baking tray for easy cleanup
* Power and ready indicator lights 

See the original post and purchase information here:  Donut Maker.

I like the shape of this wine rack.  I also slightly enjoy being able to see the other items on their counter but that's probably just me. 

Wine Rack
$10

Great little wine rack, holds 6 bottles. Made of wood. 

Find purchase information and the original post here:  Wine Rack.






Last but not least, matching coffee and end tables. The pictures aren't the best quality but I think I like the shape and that they seem like they would fit in with variety of decors.

Coffee Table with Matching End Table
$20 for both


Find purchase information and original post here:  Coffee and End Tables.





















Happy Hunting, 
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and don't forget to share your great finds!