Tuesday, January 25, 2011

[Free] Tuesday's Find

As I mentioned in my previous post, I love the look of steelcase desks so when I saw this post for 3 free ones I got excited.  I emailed the poster asking for a picture because one was not included in the original post.  He was very prompt with his reply and here are two of the pictures I received:


I love them!  And if I had room in my apartment for one, I would grab it in a heartbeat but unfortunately I don't have room.  So here I am spreading the word about this great find in hopes that someone out there loves FREE steelcase desks as much as I do.

Here is the information from the original post:
3 Great, Refurbished Steelcase Desks 
FREE
Downtown

I am closing my office downtown and I have 3 great, refurbished, repainted steelcase desks. They are yours if you can pick them up and take them away.

Office is on the corner of Sprague and Howard. 

Take a look at the original post and get the contact information here:  FREE Desks

If you end up getting one, two, or all three of these, please send me a picture of them in their new home!

Happy Hunting!
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and don't forget to share your great finds!