Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday's Finds

The Spokane Craigslist site has been producing some fun finds lately.  I encourage you to search around for something you are in need of, you might just be surprised at what you can find.  Here are some of my favorites from the past few days:

When I saw this little cutie listed on CL, I was surprised it was made by Radio Flyer.   What a fun variation on the classic.

Radio Flyer Inchworm
$20

The seller says: "Radio Flyer ride on inchworm, excellent condition. Over $50 new."

See the original ad and purchase information here:  Inchworm.






My mom makes wonderful soups using an immersion blender like the one this seller is looking to get rid of.  Five dollars seems like a good deal if you are in the market for one:

Hand Blender
$5

The seller says: "In its original box, works perfect!"

Original ad and purchase information can be found here:  Hand Blender.




Maybe it's that I enjoy the picture the seller posted or maybe it's that I think$10 is a pretty good deal for 5 strings of tiny lanterns, either way someone could add some pretty lights to their life with these:

Mini Chinese Lantern Twinkling Lights
$10

"I am selling these mini Chinese lanterns that I used as soft lighting in my living room. I originally used them in my outdoor wedding and hung them in trees and they looked beautiful. I have 5 strings total. One of the strings has one little lantern lantern missing and a tiny piece of black tape on it but it is working fine. Each of them come with 10 little lanterns on the string. They are in good shape and just need a good home as we are moving and I have no use for them anymore."

Original ad and purchase information can be found here:  Lanterns.


Last, but not least is an unassuming looking dresser for $10.

Used Desk/Dresser
$10

The seller says: "Greenish marble looking top desk/dresser. I.m only asking $10 because I need the space. Come pick it up!"

The original ad and the purchase information can be found here:  Dresser.





Happy Hunting!
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and don't forget to share your great finds!