Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday's Finds

Here are two current posts that I like from the Spokane Craigslist.  Don't forget to share your fun finds too!  I would love to see your picks.  

Click on the title of each post to be taken to the original ad and to find the purchase information.

I love the look of these two matching chairs and I also love the price at $5 a piece.

They are listed with a vanity chair so the ad reads like this:

$5

Have a 60's vanity chair. Only $5 or two matching green high back chairs for $5ea. 






I haven't seen a spice set like this before and I think it's clever that each jar is a shaker.

$15

Set of six spice canisters that are actually individual shakers. Holder is thin wood and one side nail hole is damaged, but the shakers are all in good condition. Approx 8" wide and 10" tall to top of holder. Asking $15.00. Available Saturday morning at 9:30 a.m. 










Happy Hunting!
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and don't forget to share your great finds!