Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday's Picks

Unfortunately, I didn't notice anything Valentine's themed on Craigslist today but here are some non-Valentine's goodies:


These look like fun cups and a pretty good deal for $10.  There are quite a few listed on Etsy at more expensive prices.


Bailey's Coffee Cups
$20


Set of 10 coffee cups from Bailey's Irish Cream. Those were sold in the mid 90's with bottles of Bailey's.
There are a few rare sets such as the "egg cup" style and the sugar and creamer.
These items are from a clean, non-smoking house. $20 or best offer. 





I don't think I have seen a dresser/desk like this before but I think it's a pretty cool use of space.


Dresser
$20


OLD DRESSER - I HAVE OWNED IT SINCE 1965 - I AM MOVING AND DO NOT WANT TO TAKE IT THIS TIME
HAS SOME SLIGHT WATER DAMAGE AND SOME OF THE VENEER HAS PEELED ONTHE TOP
MIDDLE SECTION OPENS TO A DESK 











I think this canister is just too cute.


Ceramic Canister/Jar with Lid
$20


Picture says it all. This is in great shape!












And here are the honorable mentions of the day:
Lamps
Artwork
Neon Sign
Dinnerware
FREE Treadmill


Happy Valentine's Day!
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and don't forget to share your great finds!