Wednesday, February 16, 2011

[My Finds] Fringe and Fray

There is a great resale clothing and home decor boutique in Spokane named Fringe and Fray.  They have reasonable prices and are a great place to look if you are wanting quality "wears."


I have found some great items there.  These great boots were $30 and the sweater for my boyfriend (that I sometimes steal) was $7.  I also found a locket (not pictured) there for $5 that I wear often.























My mother was in town recently and took engagement photos for a good friend.  Of course, my friend looked to Fringe and Fray for outfits to wear in the pictures and she wasn't disappointed.  

Here are the items she bought at Fringe and Fray for the shoot:

Floral Dress $12

Blue Sweater $10
One of the necklaces she is wearing was FREE because she won it at Fringe and Fray's 1st Birthday party.
Adorable Denim Dress $12




















I recommend following them on Facebook and Twitter for special deals.


Happy Hunting!
Lu


PS: There are fun new items up on the Lu's List Etsy Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and don't forget to share your great finds!