Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday's Picks

My sincere apologies for not posting more often.  I hope you all have been out there hunting for bargains without me.  


End Tables x2
$20


Two end tables fair condition








I think this end table could be a good addition to a well-styled room.


Wrought Iron Marble Topped End Table
$15


Solidly constructed end table. Top measures 18" x 18". The table stands approximately 23" tall. 








I like the pattern on this tea set and I think it's a fair deal.


European Dish Set 17 pcs
$15


FOR SALE, EUROPEAN DISH SET 17 PCS. FROM SMOKE/PETS FREE HOME.








I like vintage letterman's jackets and I like this one even more after it was brought to my attention that Tim Riggins was a Panther.  


If you aren't familiar with Tim.... 


you can thank me later.




Vintage Mead High Lettermans Jacket
$20


SAYS PANTHERS ON THE BACK. SIZE XS OR SMALL 
APPEARS TO BE MADE OF WOOL








The soft spot in my heart for vintage chairs that need saving is bleeding for this one.


Swan Chair
$20


Ugly duckling with potential!

Single chair, sturdy with great lines - need to be reupholstered. Salvaged for project, never finished.













As I mentioned in this post, I really like my rolling cart.  This one seems to be a good deal and I like it's style.


TV Stand/Rolling Cart
$20


Solid wood construction, sturdy piece, on wheels. 














Happy Hunting!
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and don't forget to share your great finds!