Saturday, March 26, 2011

[Follower Buys] SpoCOOL's Side Table

It was brought to my attention after @SpoCOOL suggested me on Follow Friday (for all you non-tweeters, it's a Twitter thing), that the writer's of http://www.spocool.com/ had bought the side table I featured on Lu's List a few weeks ago.  I am overjoyed to hear that Lu's List is helping people find quality, local, pre-owned items as this was one of my goals when I started Lu's List.


I also want to share a little"before" and "after" comparison to encourage people to see items listed on Craigslist in person rather than dismissing them if the seller takes an unflattering photo.


Here is the picture included in the original Craigslist post:



And here's the side table in its new home:



This beauty was listed on the Spokane Craigslist for $15.  The seller didn't include any information about the item but after further inspection the buyers noticed it was made by Kroehler, a popular mid-century furniture manufacturer.  More information about the Kroehler company can be found here.  I could only find one Kroehler side table for sale online, it's listed for $79 and can be seen here.




If you enjoy being up to date on foodie news around Spokane, check out http://www.spocool.com/ for the latest local info.


Happy Hunting!
Lu

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and don't forget to share your great finds!